reservations

 
 

King Standard Rooms

photos0
photos1
photos2
photos3

Wiemann Room

Named after Ernest Wiemann, the company Wiemann Metalcraft was founded in 1940 and opened as Ernest Wiemann Iron Works providing custom, high quality, ornamental metal work in Tulsa.  Their work is features in such places as The Gilcrease Museum, Philbrook Museum, The University of Tulsa, and more.  A long-time part of Tulsa history, enjoy some pieces of iron works in this king guest room.  Raised bath floor.

Click for Next Room

Design By Tr3s Photography